Jul 28, 2008

It's Too Hot to Live Sale

Since our weatherman says it's going to be over 100 degrees every day this week, we decided to run a sale. We figured, we'd be stuck inside blasting the air conditioning and you probably would be, too. What better way to spend your time than shopping on Etsy!


This week everything is 10% off! Prices will go back after this week so if you've been eying something, now is your chance. I'll also honor the 10% discount to custom orders that are placed and and paid up to midnight August 2nd.

Copyright - Christina Wezwick - 2008 all rights reserved

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Read your post and was convinced you must be in Dallas! Me too! I LOVE your steak pillow - it makes me smile.

kim* said...

Wow second blog in a row talking about heat. I haven't checked the weather here for So.Cal.

Happy sale!

Stela said...

oklahoma is burning me up!
I have been buying more things on etsy thanks to it!