Aug 4, 2008

Now It's Just Comical


It looks like this weather has no intention of letting up which means more sticky car rides and difficulty sleeping through the night for us, but for you it means the sale has been extended! Now selected items are 25% to 30% off, while remaining items are 10% off!

This item in particular has been so heavily discounted that it's under $15! That's a steal considering that it's an American Apparel shirt with one of a kind hand appliqued flowers. American Apparel shirts alone can cost as much!

This summer may not end any time soon, but sales sure would help us forget this heat wave. Happy Shopping everyone!

Copyright - Christina Wezwick - 2008 all rights reserved

5 comments:

Barbra said...

Great blog and shop. I can't wait for a cool-down...80 sounds frigid!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Cool shirt! I am waiting for fall weather too!

lovemaryxoxo said...

I like the top. But I must say I love the sizzling heat!

Anonymous said...

Amazing store and fantastic blog! I'll be bookmarking both!

Unknown said...

Awesome shirt!